Outdoor Activities and Experiences in Tamarind BayGrenada features a lush mountainous interior and is home to breathtaking waterfalls and magical rainforests. Admire sweeping views of Grenada's coast and lush mountains or trek through the tropical rainforests.
Dive or snorkel in the Underwater Sculpture Park, hike along the rugged landscapes to picturesque waterfalls and up to majestic mountains, or float down one of the island's rushing rivers on an inner tube. Our island paradise has something interesting for everyone.
Resort Activities and Experiences:
- Grand Anse Beach (5.2km / 3.2mi)
- Fort George (11,1m / 6,9mi)
- Downtown St. George's (11,3km / 7mi)
- Grand Anse Craft and Spice Market (5,5km/ 3,4mi)
- Westerhall Point (13,3km / 8,2mi)
- Grand Etang National Park (19,5km / 12,2mi)