Punta Cana Luxury Resort FAQs
- Boulevard Zona Hotelera, Playa Juanillo, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- Sanctuary Cap Cana, a Luxury Collection Adult All-Inclusive Resort phone number
Learn about our All-Inclusive by Marriott resort policies, stays, dining, and more from first-hand questions asked by previous guests. Stay informed regarding travel conditions in the Dominican Republic before you arrive.
Boulevard Zona Hotelera, Playa Juanillo, Punta Cana Dominican Republic 23302
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to bring an electrical adapter?
- What credit cards does the resort accept?
- Is a credit card required at check-in?
- Do I need to bring money and exchange my currency for Dominican Pesos when I arrive?
- Does the resort have a hurricane policy?
- Does the resort have a smoking policy?
- What is the tipping policy at the resort?
- Can I drink local water?
- Does the resort provide medical services or support?
- What is the minimum age for check-in?
- What’s included in my all-inclusive package?
- What’s not included in the all-inclusive packages?
- Does the resort offer day pass?
- Can I visit the resorts if I am on a cruise, and a nearby stop is scheduled in my itinerary?
- What’s included in my interval international package?
- How far is the resort from local airports?
- Is parking available at the resort?
- What are the dress codes for the different restaurants?
- Do I need to make dinner reservations?
- Will I have good options if I am a vegetarian or have special dietary needs?
- Do you offer premium branded spirits?
- Is there room service?
- We are traveling with a couple of friends. Can we request adjoining rooms?
- What room do I reserve to enjoy your butler service?
- Is Sanctuary Cap Cana family-friendly?
- What is the concierge service?
- What type of beds are offered?
- Are singles welcome?
- Are the rooms accessible?
- How can I arrange tours and activities outside the resort?
- Can I sunbathe topless on the beach?