Amazing Casual Dining Experience of the CaribbeanSit back, relax, and experience the perfect combination of fine dining, delicious drink, and an incredibly enjoyable atmosphere. The casual places to eat in Crystal Cove feature both a la carte and buffet dining options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in beautiful open-air settings.
Enjoy a selection of calming teas accompanied by a variety of sweet and savory pastries. If you fancy a glass of sparkling wine, we can accommodate that for you! Seeking a cool cocktail? Swim-up to your bartender within our freshwater lagoon-style swimming pool and order up your favorite tropical beverage. Pre or post-dinner cocktails are also available on the "dry" side of our Cave Bar.
In-room dining: Available for a small fee
Afternoon tea: 4 PM - 5 PM at Drifters
BREAKFAST & LUNCH: CASUAL DRESS CODE
- Shirts and footwear are required at breakfast.
- Women shall wear appropriate cover-ups over swimwear.
- Note, wet swimsuits are not permitted in dining outlets.
- Men are required to wear either tailored knee-length shorts, pants, or jeans.
- Kindly note, no caps, sleeveless tank tops, t-shirts, swim trunks, or cargo shorts are allowed
- Casual attire is allowed.