Savor the True Flavors of BarbadosIndulge yourself in Bajan and Caribbean cuisine delights that carry the smell of authentic island spices. Each of our buffets, a la carte' dining, and popular themed nights feature a variety of homegrown island recipes.
Don't miss the weekly excursion to the famous Oistin's fish fry or our on-site chef's signature dishes that are sure to please all.
BREAKFAST & LUNCH: CASUAL DRESS CODE
- Shirts and footwear are required at breakfast.
- Women shall wear appropriate cover-ups over swimwear.
- Note, wet swimsuits are not permitted in dining outlets.
- Men are required to wear either tailored knee-length shorts, pants, or jeans.
- Kindly note, no caps, sleeveless tank tops, t-shirts, swim trunks, or cargo shorts are allowed
- Casual attire is allowed.