Oceanfront Restaurants & Bars in BarbadosExplore a host of open-air bars and relaxing oceanfront restaurants in Barbados. Unwind in an atmosphere that warmly invites you to savor the breathtaking ocean and authentic Caribbean culinary delights.
Sugar Cane Room
This semi-open-air restaurant serves a delicious breakfast every day. The restaurant features both a waffle and an egg station. Get the breakfast prepared just how you like it. Find an assortment of bread, muffins, and sweet 'tings. Enjoy a variety of traditional breakfast choices as well as local Bajan delights during your lunch and dinner such as pumpkin and corn fritters, flying fish with fried plantains.
- Breakfast: 7 - 10 AM
- Room Service: Enjoy breakfast on your patio/balcony or in the comfort of your room. Selections may vary and surcharges apply.
Come to this outdoor lounge bar designed with South Beach style inspiration. Sit back under the oversized umbrellas and plush lounge chairs. Sip your favorite Caribbean cocktail and enjoy this relaxed beachside location.
- Time: 10.30 AM - 6.30 PM
Enjoy freshly cooked lunch and dinner in a gorgeous seaside setting under the stars. Savor the spectacular views of the ocean and the beach while you enjoy a mouth-watering selection of local and international dishes.
- Buffet Lunch - 12:30 - 2:30 PM
- Dinner 7:30 - 9:30 PM
- All day dinning - 11:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Bar Service: 10:00 - 12:00 AM
- Shirts and footwear are required at breakfast.
- For women, appropriate cover-ups over swimwear are required.
- Wet swimsuits are not permitted in dining outlets.
- Men are required to wear either tailored knee-length shorts, pants, or jeans.
- No caps, sleeveless tank tops, swim trunks, or cargo shorts are allowed.